Learn from Use Cases & Solutions
Flexible Data Structure - Under Construction
- Data Table Represents Column and Row
- Many CrossTabs to an Unified Ledger Data
- Single Fact Table to Multiple Fact Table
- Normalisation to/from denormalisation
- Segment Code to/from Multi-dimension
- Row Store and Column Store
- Is Master Table Mandatory?
- Segmentation of Data Table
- Scenarios of Combining Different Data Tables
- Why using Mapping Table Instead of Master Table?
- What Happen If Changing Data Structure?
Different Entities Have Different Lives - Under Construction
- Most Frequent Use Debtor/Creditor Life History
- Master Records Can also Have Life History
- Keeping Life History is Different from Version Control
- How Life History Impact to Change in Shareholdings?
- Note to Accounts Automation Is Rely on Life History
- RevalueAdj on Unit Price and Exchange Rate
- Difficult to Understand Realignment of Exchange Rate
- Can Entity Life Support Both Calendar & Fiscal Year?
- What Additional Info Can be Provided by Debit/Credit ?
- Six Different Entity Life Statistics
Learn from Modules, Commands & Functions
Not Recommend to Start Learning from Demo Apps
Demo App is not a tutorial that explains how to select and apply individual command/function to build an application. It provides some of the ready-made demonstration applications that allow you to quickly improve understanding of the topics studied. However, each demo application will be provided with a brief description that will help you in using the application.
- Consolidation of Year-to-Date Trial Balance (ConsoYTD-TB)
- Financial Close for Sale, Purchase & Cashflow Transactions (FinancialClose-Trading)
- Branch Budgeting Using 12-Period of Budget Form (BranchBudgeting)
- Filtering Global Sales from Different Layouts Directly (FilteringGlobalSales)
- Purchase Consolidation for Global Metal Buying Offices (PurchaseConso-Metal)
About the Sitemap
A Well-known Brand of FlexSystem, Driven by a Highly Successful 5-tier Enterprise App Server
Revolutionary Software with the 2020 Roadmap to Empower Business Users Performing as Data Scientist
Provides Very Rich Information for Matching Your Business Requirements in Different Scenarios
Inspires Your App Building Practices by Offering Comprehensive Guide with Many Use Cases